Scheduled Visits with your loved ones are now available! Please call (608) 269-3168 or email email@example.com to set up your visit today!
Advanced Assisted Living & Memory Care – BridgePath
28 living accommodations on 2 floors
Located on South Water Street between South Water Street and East Beaver Creek walking trail, BridgePath Assisted Living addresses the physical, social and spiritual needs of those needing advanced assisted living services for memory care and aging-related medical needs. BridgePath is licensed and certified as a Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF).
Two residential households of 14 living accommodations on each floor in a homelike environment for persons with dementia or advanced aging-related medical needs. The specially planned environment is designed and staffed to provide personal care and 24 hour supervision until skilled nursing care is needed.
Special Features Include:
- Private, comfortable living accommodations with full bathroom
- Inviting living room with fireplace and other private lounges
- Beautiful views of both East Beaver Creek and Water Street
- Relaxing dining room with family kitchen serving nutritious meals and snacks
- Beauty Salon and Spa bathing
- Outdoor courtyard & walking spaces
- Motivating activities
- Caring, compassionate staff 24 hours a day
- On-site Registered Nurse
- Staff assistance with personal cares
- Medication management including distribution
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Security & Wireless Help Call System
- Easy Access to physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
Attached to MaryCrest Assisted Living Apartments with enclosed access to Homestead Apartments, Morrow Memorial Home Nursing Home, and Chapel
With the creation of BridgePath Assisted Living, Morrow Home has “bridged a path” from Independent Living with Services to apartment-style Assisted Living to advanced Assisted Living with Memory Care to Skilled Nursing Care. Morrow Home has a Christian mission to be a complete senior care ministry.
Take a Virtual Tour: