Seasonal Part-Time Gardener
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is currently seeking an experienced part-time Gardener to work in our quality, Christian long-term care facility. This individual will be scheduled approximately 20 hours per week continuing through the fall season. Hours vary from early morning to evening. Wage will be determined based on level of experience.
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: No
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage for your skill level in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
Director of Maintenance
- Assistthe Maintenance Department in maintaining the grounds and flower gardens on the Morrow Home Community property.
- Maintain grounds in orderly condition which may include sweeping and cleaning walks, watering and weeding assorted gardens, raking leaves, trimming shrubs, etc.
- Maintain order and inventory of grounds materials.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of high school preferred.
- Experience in the Landscaping Industry. Wage will be determined based on experience.
- Ability to work standing in a damp and often warm environment for 2-3 hours at a time.
- Must enjoy working in an environment where elderly persons are present.
- Must be able to lift 40 to 50 pounds and also be able to bend and lift at the same time, full range of motion of all extremities, ambulatory.
- Must be able to provide regular and predictable attendance.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Dan Hesse, Maintenance Director, Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656, 608 269-3168. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE