Registered Nurse (RN)
$2000 in Bonuses after 1 year for Full-Time! ($1000 after 6 months, $1000 after 1 year!)
$1000 in Bonuses after 1 year for Part-Time! ($500 after 6 months, $500 after 1 year!)
Additional $750 Sign-On Bonus for Part-Time NOC Shift!
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for RN positions! These positions require working every other weekend and every other holiday, with competitive pay and shift differential pay. Hours vary by slot (26 pay periods annually).
Morrow Home Community is looking for Registered Nurses on the following shifts:
Full Time: PM Shift
Part Time: Day Shift, PM Shift, and NOC Shift
Watch your work make a positive difference in the lives of others!
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: Full-Time Positions (30+ hours/week)
- Choice of 2 Health Care plans, with Gundersen, Mayo, and Neighborhood Family Clinic in-network!
- $0 net premium for employee only HSA plan!
- Health Savings Account option available
- Choice of 2 Delta Dental plans
- Term Life Insurance (employee and family)
- Flex 125 Spending
- Short Term Disability
- 401k with match
- Generous PTO plan
- Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage for your skill level in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
Director of Nursing, Nursing Home
- This position will work within the scope of positions supervised and will adhere to the policies, procedures and normal practices of the organization.
- Supervision of shift staff in the Nursing Home. Staff may consist of: LPNs, CNAs and/or Med. Techs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience in Geriatric and/or long term care is preferred, but not required.
- Must be currently licensed in the State of Wisconsin.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656, 608 269-3168. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE