Personal Care Assistant (PCA) – Part-Time Day/PM Shift
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a Part-Time Day and PM shift PCA – Personal Care Assistant – opportunity. This PCA will be scheduled approximately 28 hours per pay period (2 weeks) and will be working every other weekend and every other holiday, with the opportunity to pick up additional hours when they are available. This position’s hours vary from 11am – 1pm and 4pm – 7pm for meal services. This position offers competitive pay and shift differential pay.
Watch your work as a personal care assistant make a positive difference in the lives of others!
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: No
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage for your skill level in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
- Assisting elderly residents with personal care needs, medications, dining, housekeeping and laundry.
- Attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and time management skills are essential.
- This position will work within the scope of resident care plans under the direction of the Nurse Care Coordinator.
- Candidate will adhere to the policies, procedures and normal practices of the organization and needs of the residents.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience in Geriatric, long term care, or assisted living is preferred, but not required.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656, 608 269-3168. E-mail: email@example.com for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE