Part-Time Linen Services Aide
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a part-time linen services aide position! This individual will be scheduled for 26 hours per week with every other weekend and every other holiday required.
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: No
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
Environmental Services Director
- Give personal attention and care to clothing of each resident.
- Sort, wash, fold, and iron residents’ clothing.
- Inspect laundered articles to ensure that they are in good repair and properly labeled.
- Deliver residents’ personal laundry to the residents’ rooms.
- Keep linen closets and carts neat and tidy.
- Wash table linens and iron as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate preferred.
- Experience and/or training in laundry operation.
- Ability to work standing in a damp and often warm environment for 2-3 hours at a time.
- Must enjoy working in an environment where elderly persons are present.
- Must have good vision to read residents’ labels on their clothing (20/40 with correction).
- Must be able to lift heavy bags of clothing with a partner (40 to 50 pounds) and also be able to bend and lift at the same time, full range of motion of all extremities, ambulatory.
- Must be able to provide regular and predictable attendance.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656 608-269-3168 E-mail: email@example.com for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE