Full-time Hospitality Aide
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community has an opportunity for a full-time Hospitality Aide to work in our long-term care facility. The individual in this position may work between 30-40 hours per week and will be responsible for assisting the nursing staff in ensuring our residents are provided exceptional care.
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: Yes
- Choice of 2 Health Care plans, with Gundersen, Mayo, and Neighborhood Family Clinic in-network!
- $0 net premium for employee only Value plan!
- Health Savings Account option available
- Term Life Insurance (employee and family)
- Flex 125 Spending
- Short Term Disability
- 401k program with match
- Generous PTO plan
Charge CNA, LPN, RN,Director of Nursing or Assignee
- Create and maintain effective relations with staff, residents, and visitors.
- Assisting the CNA and nursing staff with making beds, passing meal trays to residents, collecting lunch/supper preferences for the culinary department, serving continental breakfast to residents, and various other tasks.
- Must be able to provide regular and predictable attendance.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly.
- Must be aware of infection control policies and maintain good hygiene to prevent the spread of illness.
- Must assist with meals and basic dietary needs.
- Must assist with housekeeping and laundry tasks such as cleaning wheelchairs, cleaning up after meals, etc.
- Must be alert to safety and emergency situations and what to do in the event they occur.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of high school preferred.
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English at a 10th grade level.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Sara Tully, Human Resources Manager, Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656, 608 269-3168. E-mail: email@example.com for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE