Part-time Universal Care Worker
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community has an opportunity for a part-time Universal Care Worker to work in our long-term care facility. The individual in this position may work between 10-20 hours per week. Candidates must be available to work every other weekend and holiday.
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: No
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage for your skill level in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
Charge CNA, LPN, RN,Director of Nursing or Assignee
- Create and maintain effective relations with staff, residents, and visitors.
- Must be able to provide regular and predictable attendance.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly.
- Must be aware of infection control policies and maintain good hygiene to prevent the spread of illness.
- Must assist with meals and basic dietary needs.
- Must assist with housekeeping and laundry tasks such as cleaning wheelchairs, cleaning up after meals, etc.
- Must be alert to safety and emergency situations and what to do in the event they occur.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of high school preferred.
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English at a 10th grade level.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Sara Tully, Human Resources Manager, Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656, 608 269-3168. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE