Casual Call Receptionist
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a casual call receptionist! This individual will not be scheduled regularly, but would be available to fill in during the week and on weekends for our current reception staff as well as working two holidays per year.
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: No
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
- Perform routine receptionist and clerical tasks including:
- Answering the telephone in a friendly and professional manner, and transfer the calls accordingly
- Greet and direct visitors appropriately
- Respond to questions and requests for information in a friendly and timely manner
- Maintain effective public relations with the public, residents, and employees
- Monitor and assist residents in providing a safe, caring environment
- Accurately and efficiently handle resident personal funds
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate preferred.
- Experience and/or training in multi-line phone systems and basic computer programs such as the Microsoft Office suite and Google platforms.
- Must enjoy working in an environment where elderly persons are present.
- Must be available for short-notice, on-call work during the day, evening, and weekend hours.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656 608-269-3168 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE