Casual Call part time Floor Cleaning Technician
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is accepting applications for part time casual call Floor Cleaner positions! The floor technician will perform a variety of housekeeping/care of floors functions in maintaining clean and sanitary conditions of all areas of the facility. Hours will vary based on the needs of the facility and will generally be from 8:00pm until task(s) is complete.
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
Director of Environmental Services
- Show respect for residents and residents’ belongings at all times
- Maintains floor and other surfaces by independently operating, electric washing, stripping, waxing, polishing and vacuuming equipment, making adjustments to control and operation techniques to obtain optimum results.
- Performs a variety of general tasks in cleaning resident rooms, offices, public areas, hallways and other assigned areas of the facility, to create and maintain a safe, clean and orderly environment for residents, visitors, and associates. Performs general cleaning duties in assigned work area such as offices, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, and resident rooms by sweeping, scrubbing, mopping and vacuuming using approved procedures, materials and equipment.
- Inspects assigned area to ensure compliance w/ department standards; assures security; reports deficiencies.
- Moves equipment/furniture as needed.
- Cleans equipment such as wheelchairs according to established procedures.
- May perform other routine duties assigned such as: Moving and delivering materials throughout the facility; sanitizing beds, mattresses, furniture and units w/ approved materials through specified procedures.
- Establishes and maintains courteous, cooperative relations when interacting w/ other personnel, residents, and the public.
- Attends all mandatory training sessions.
- Knows Resident Rights and abides by Morrow Home Community polices and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in housekeeping and in sanitary cleaning procedures.
- Ability to perform manual tasks.
- At times could be lifting and/or moving items that weigh fifty pounds or more
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656 608-269-3168 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE