Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a full-time housekeeper in our Assisted Living Division! This position will be scheduled 40 hours per week for housekeeping duties and meal service. This is a day shift position with every 3rd weekend and every 3rd holiday required for 11am-1pm meal service.
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: Yes!
of 2 Quartz (Gundersen) Health Care plans
- $0 net premium for employee only Value plan!
- Health Savings Account option available
- Term Life Insurance (employee and family) – $25,000 policy for employees paid for by Morrow Home!
- Flex 125 Spending
- Supplemental Insurance options through AllState
- Short Term Disability
- 401k with match
- Generous PTO plan
- Internal Promotional Opportunities
- Outstanding Shift Differential pay
Most benefits are available the 1st of the month, following 30 days of employment.
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
Director of Assisted Living
- Show respect for residents and residents’ belongings at all times
a neat appearance throughout the building
- Scrub, mop, clean, and vacuum, floors, walls, and ceilings
- Dust, clean, and polish furniture, other equipment, and metal work.
- Wash windows, woodwork, washrooms, and fixtures
- Clean wheelchairs and walkers as needed
- Replace light bulbs, towels, soap, and paper products
- Updates Director regarding needed supplies and any concerns.
- Monitors for environmental safety hazards
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in housekeeping and in sanitary cleaning procedures.
- Ability to perform manual tasks.
- At times could be lifting and/or moving items that weigh fifty pounds or more
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656 608-269-3168 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE