Part-Time Recreation Therapy Assistant
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a part-time Recreation Therapy Assistant! This individual will be scheduled for approximately 10-20 hours per week on varying shifts and requires working every Tuesday and Thursday evenings and every other Saturday.
Watch your work make a positive difference in the lives of others!
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: No
Director of Recreation Therapy
Assist the Recreation Therapy Director in developing, implementing, leading and evaluating the overall Recreation Therapy Program of activities designed to meet the physical, mental, psycho-social and spiritual needs of each resident.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate.
- Experience in a geriatric recreation setting and/or in human relations area of work, is preferred.
- Experience and/or training in leading group activities and have the ability to motivate people.
- Must enjoy working with geriatric population, and maintain a good attitude and pleasant communication at all times.
- Must possess the ability to relate well with people and be able to speak in front of groups.
- Must be flexible and spontaneous in approach to activity programming.
- Must be capable of learning computer data entry for activity documentation.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656 608-269-3168 E-mail: email@example.com for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE