Skilled Nursing Care – Morrow Memorial Home
99 Licensed Beds – 87 Private rooms, 6 Double rooms
Long term Care: Individuals are admitted based upon their care needs, not their financial status. Private insurance, personal funds and/or Medical Assistance (Medicare and Senior Preferred) pay for residents’ nuring care costs.
Nursing Home Care – Medicare Skilled Care
Morrow Memorial Home is a benevolent, charitable, not-for-profit tax-exempt organization. We are also affiliated with The United Methodist Church. Individuals are admitted based upon their care needs, not their financial status. Private insurance, personal funds and/or Medical Assistance pay for the residents” nursing care costs. Morrow Memorial Home”s nursing home rates and charges are very competitive. See Admissions for further information.
Residents covered by the Wisconsin Medical Assistance Program are provided basic services in accordance with the regulations of the State of Wisconsin Department of Health and Social Services. Morrow Memorial Home adheres strongly to the divestiture prohibitions outlined by the State and Federal government. We will report any and all violations.
Morrow Memorial Home is also Medicare and Senior Preferred approved. Medicare and Senior Preferred have strict guidelines for covered services and length of service. Please contact our Social Services or Health Information Departments for more information on this important short-stay government benefit.
Services in the Nursing Home include:
- 24-hour quality nursing service
- Delicious meals meeting all your dietary needs
- Skillfull physical, occupational, and speech therapy screening
- All laundry needs, including personal laundry
- Friendly and courteous housekeeping
- Qualified social services
- Varied activities and recreational therapy
- Local church and pastoral services
- Timely maintenance and utility services
- Proper administration of all medications and treatments prescribed by the physician