Skilled Nursing Care – Morrow Home
94 Licensed Beds – 82 Private rooms, 6 Double rooms
Long term Care: Individuals are admitted based upon their care needs, not their financial status. Private insurance, personal funds and/or Medical Assistance (Medicare and Senior Preferred) pay for residents’ nursing care costs.
Nursing Home Care – Medicare Skilled Care
Morrow Home Community is a benevolent, charitable, not-for-profit tax-exempt organization. We are also affiliated with The United Methodist Church. Individuals are admitted based upon their care needs, not their financial status. Private insurance, personal funds, Medicare, Medicare Advantage and/or Medical Assistance pay for the residents nursing care costs. See Admissions for further information.
Services in the Nursing Home include:
- 24-hour quality nursing service
- Delicious meals meeting all your dietary needs
- Skillfull physical, occupational, and speech therapy screening
- All laundry needs, including personal laundry
- Friendly and courteous housekeeping
- Qualified social services
- Varied activities and recreational therapy
- Local church and pastoral services
- Timely maintenance and utility services
- Proper administration of all medications and treatments prescribed by the physician