Independent Living-Parkview Apartments
22 one and two bedroom independent living apartments
“Feels like home!”
Parkview Apartments opened in 2001 and are located just across from Evans-Bosshard Park on the edge of Beaver Creek with access to the walking/bicycle trail. The address is 315 S. Spring Street. There are 22 apartments with 16 two-bedroom and six one-bedroom accommodations. These apartments are just a block from the downtown business district and police and fire stations.
Quality services include:
- A delicious daily noon meal in the spacious and comfortable dining room
- All utilities except telephone and cable TV
- Secure living with Emergency Response System
- Weekly housekeeping of your apartment
- Scheduled activities
- Blood pressure checks, and
- Wonderful friendships
- Guest rooms available, at a very reasonable rate, for guests visiting our residents
Also available at Parkview Apartments are a beauty/barber shop, large recreation room with exercise equipment and TV, garden area, laundry room on each floor, garages or carports, and additional storage with the one bedroom apartments.