Personal Care Assistant (PCA) – Part-Time Weekend PM Shift
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a Part-Time weekend PM shift PCA opportunity. This position will be scheduled approximately 16 hours per pay period (2 weeks) and will be working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday every other weekend and every other holiday, with competitive pay and shift differential pay.
Watch your work make a positive difference in the lives of others!
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: No
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage for your skill level in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
- Assisting elderly residents with personal care needs, medications, dining, housekeeping and laundry.
- Attention to Detail, Interpersonal skills, and Time Management skills are essential.
- This position will work within the scope of resident care plans under the direction of the Nurse Care Coordinator.
- Candidate will adhere to the policies, procedures and normal practices of the organization and needs of the residents.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience in Geriatric, long term care, or assisted living is preferred, but not required.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656, 608 269-3168. E-mail: email@example.com for questions or inquiries.
Pleasenote: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checkson applicants prior to selection. EOE