Part-Time Medication Aide
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a part-time medication aide position! This individual will be scheduled for approximately 16 hours per week and working hours are 4pm – 8pm.
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: No
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
Director of Nursing
- Safely prepare, administer, and record medications ordered by physicians to maintain health, prevent disease, relieve symptoms, supply a body need, and/or cure a disease.
- Accurately administer the right medication, to the right resident, at the right method, at the right dosage, and record accurately.
- All medication given must be a physician’s written order. No medication will be given without a physician’s written order.
- Must be aware of each medication action, usual dosage, route and any changes in resident condition before administering the medication.
- All medications will be documented following administration, never before as per Morrow Home medication documentation procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma, High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED), or a General Education Diploma (GED).
- Must be listed on the State of Wisconsin Nurse Aide Directory, with a current Federal eligibility.
- Must have at least 2000 hours experience in direct patient care in the past three years.
- Must satisfactorily complete a state-approved medication aide course.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656 608-269-3168 E-mail: email@example.com for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE