Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a part-time housekeeper in our skilled care Nursing Home! This position requires working rotating weekends and holidays. The individual in this position will be scheduled approximately 20 hours per week.
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
Director of Environmental Services
- Show respect for residents and residents’ belongings at all times
a neat appearance throughout the building
- Scrub, mop, clean, and vacuum, floors, walls, and ceilings
- Dust, clean, and polish furniture, other equipment, and metal work.
- Wash windows, woodwork, washrooms, and fixtures
- Clean wheelchairs and walkers as needed
- Replace light bulbs, towels, soap, and paper products
- Updates Director regarding needed supplies and any concerns.
- Monitors for environmental safety hazards
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in housekeeping and in sanitary cleaning procedures.
- Ability to perform manual tasks.
- At times could be lifting and/or moving items that weigh fifty pounds or more
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656 608-269-3168 E-mail: email@example.com for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE