Part-Time Housekeeper/Dietary Aide
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a part-time housekeeper and dietary aide position in our ParkView Apartments which requires working rotating weekends and holidays. The individual in this position will be scheduled from 10am-2pm every other weekend and every 3rd holiday.
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
Director of Adult Living Services
- Show respect for residents and residents’ belongings at all times
in a variety of tasks related to dining
- escort residents to dining room and serve meals
- set up, clean, and bus tables
a neat appearance throughout the complex
- Scrub, mop, clean, and vacuum, floors, walls, and ceilings
- Dust, clean, and polish furniture, other equipment, and metal work.
- Wash windows, woodwork, washrooms, and fixtures
- Replace light bulbs, towels, soap, and paper products
- Updates Dietary Director/Assisted Living Director regarding needed supplies, concerns, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in housekeeping and in sanitary cleaning procedures.
- Ability to perform manual tasks.
- At times could be lifting and/or moving items that weigh fifty pounds or more
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656 608-269-3168 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE