Full-Time Recreation Therapy Assistant Director
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a full-time Recreation Therapy Assistant Director! This individual will be scheduled 80 hours per bi-weekly pay period and will be scheduled to work 1-2 evenings and 1 weekend day per month.Watch your work make a positive difference in the lives of others!
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: YES!
of 2 Quartz (Gundersen) Health Care plans
- $0 net premium for employee only Value plan!
- Health Savings Account option available
- Choice of 2 Dental plans
- Term Life Insurance (employee and family)
- Flex 125 Spending
- Short Term Disability
- 401k with match
- Generous PTO plan
- Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage for your skill level in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
Director of Recreational Therapy
Assist the Recreation Therapy Director in developing, implementing, leading and evaluating the overall Recreation Therapy Program of activities designed to meet the physical, mental, psycho-social and spiritual needs of each resident.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate.
- CTRS Certification preferred.
- Experience in a geriatric recreation setting and/or in human relations area of work, is preferred.
- Experience and/or training in leading group activities and have the ability to motivate people.
- Must enjoy working with geriatric population, and maintain a good attitude and pleasant communication at all times.
- Must possess the ability to relate well with people and be able to speak in front of groups.
- Must be flexible and spontaneous in approach to activity programming.
- Must be capable of learning computer data entry for activity documentation.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656 608-269-3168 E-mail: email@example.com for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE