Part-Time Personal Care Assistant (PCA) – NOC Shift
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a Part-Time PCA position! This position will be scheduled for approximately 28 hours per week on the Overnight shift and requires working every other weekend and every other holiday, with competitive pay and shift differential pay.
Watch your work as a Personal Care Assistant make a positive difference in the lives of others!
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: Yes!
of 2 Quartz (Gundersen) Health Care plans
- $0 net premium for employee only Value plan!
- Health Savings Account option available
- Term Life Insurance (employee and family)
- Flex 125 Spending
- Short Term Disability
- 401k with match
- Generous PTO plan
- Internal Promotional Opportunities
- Outstanding Shift Differential pay
Most benefits are available the 1st of the month, following 30 days of employment.
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage for your skill level in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
- Assist elderly residents with personal care needs, medications, dining, housekeeping and laundry.
- Attention to Detail, Interpersonal skills, and Time Management skills are essential.
- The Personal Care Assistant will work within the scope of resident care plans under the direction of the Nurse Care Coordinator.
- Candidate will adhere to the policies, procedures and normal practices of the organization and needs of the residents.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience in Geriatric, long term care, or assisted living is preferred, but not required.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656, 608 269-3168. E-mail: email@example.com for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE