Full-Time and Part-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a Full-time PM shift LPN position and a Part-time PM shift LPN position. These positions require working every other weekend and every other holiday, with competitive pay and shift differential pay. Hours vary by slot (26 pay periods annually). Watch your work make a positive difference in the lives of others!
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: Full-Time – Yes!
- Choice of 2 Gundersen Health Care plans
- Health Savings Account option available
- Choice of 2 Dental plans
- Term Life Insurance (employee and family)
- Flex 125 Spending
- Short Term Disability
- 401k with match
- Generous PTO plan
- On site – Young at Heart Child Care Center M-F ( with employee discounts)
- Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage for your skill level in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
Director of Nursing, Nursing Home
- This position will work within the scope of positions supervised and will adhere to the policies, procedures and normal practices of the organization.
- Supervision of shift staff in the Nursing Home. Staff may consist of: LPNs, CNAs and/or Med. Techs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience in Geriatric and/or long term care is preferred, but not required.
- Must be currently licensed in the State of Wisconsin.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656, 608 269-3168. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. The successful applicant must also pass a pre-employment drug screen prior to beginning employment. EOE