Part-time Culinary Aide
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is currently seeking a part-time Culinary Aide to work in our quality, Christian long-term care facility. This individual will be scheduled approximately 15 hours per bi-weekly pay period. Candidates must be available to work every other weekend and holiday. Hours vary from early morning to evening.
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: No
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage for your skill level in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
Director of Culinary Services
- Create and maintain effective relations with staff, residents, and visitors.
- Be aware of and adhere to the Residents Bill of Rights.
- Must be able to provide regular and predictable attendance.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly.
- Must show respect for the residents and the residents’ dietary needs at all times.
- Knowledgeable about Therapeutic Diets and reasons a resident needs such a diet.
- Assists with food and tray preparation.
- Serves food to the residents and assists them as needed.
- Maintains clean and sanitary kitchen, storage, and dining areas.
- Assists in all phases of dining room and kitchen clean up.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of high school preferred.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English at a 10th grade level.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Renee Thurston, Culinary Services Director, Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656, 608 269-3168. E-mail: email@example.com for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE