CASUAL CALL DRIVER
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is seeking applicants to transport residents to and from appointments and social functions as needed. This is an on-call position with no guaranteed hours. Weekend and Holiday work may be possible. CPR and First Aid training is required.
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: No
- Scheduling of hours will be established from appointments made for our residents by our transportation coordinator.
- Preparing van for transportation; i.e. warm up in winter, air conditioning in summer.
- Transporting resident to appointment, and sitting with them if family is not along.
- Making sure paperwork accompanies resident to appointment and back to Morrow Home.
- Picking up of residents at area health care facilities for admission or readmission.
- Making sure resident is comfortable during transportation.
- Escorting resident to their room.
- Making sure van and/or car has at least 3/4 tank of gas when finished with transporting.
- Alerting Maintenance for vehicle malfunctions.
- Alerting Environmental Services Director of vehicles that need washing.
- Ensuring inside of vehicles are clean, surfaces are dusted or vacuumed regularly, and vehicles are free of trash
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license with an acceptable driving record based on our acceptability matrix.
- Must be a high-school graduate.
- Must have satisfactorily completed CPR and First Aid training.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Please direct any questions to Eileen Ripley, Environmental Services Director at (608)269-3168 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE