Full-Time Maintenance Employee
Morrow Home Community Nursing Home
331 S Water St. Sparta, WI 54656
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a Full-Time Maintenance Employee. This position will require working day shifts with some on call work.
Watch your work make a positive difference in the lives of others!
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: Yes!
of 2 Quartz (Gundersen) Health Care plans
- $0 net premium for employee only Value plan!
- Health Savings Account option available
- Term Life Insurance (employee and family)
- Flex 125 Spending
- Short Term Disability
- 401k with match
- Generous PTO plan
- Internal Promotional Opportunities
- Outstanding Shift Differential pay
Most benefits are available the 1st of the month, following 30 days of employment.
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage for your skill level in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
Assist the Maintenance Director in ensuring that the building and grounds are kept in good repair. This includes the following:
- Repair and prepare walls as needed prior to painting, and paint as necessary.
- Maintain grounds in orderly condition by sweeping and cleaning walks, mowing lawns, raking leaves, shoveling snow, and trimming shrubs.
- Make simple repairs throughout the community and in the resident’s homes.
- Maintain all required maintenance inventory in storage areas in orderly fashion.
- General Maintenance Tasks (replace light bulbs, clean/change air filters, empty waste baskets, collect and dispose of trash, etc).
- Be aware of the Life and Safety Building codes and perform the proper checks throughout the facility.
- Know the Federal/State regulations involving skilled nursing and assisted living facilities.
- Be available for weekend maintenance and emergency on-call as scheduled.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must possess a valid Wisconsin driver’s license and know how to operate motorized (gas and electric) equipment proficiently and safely.
- High school graduation is preferred
- A previous successful experience in performing routine cleaning work or manual labor is preferred.
- Must possess a working knowledge of and have experience with materials, methods, and equipment used in custodial work.
Applications are available at https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656, 608 269-3168. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. EOE