Morrow Home Foundation
All gifts, bequests and estates intended for the Home will be administered by the Morrow Memorial Home Foundation. This practice was designed to clearly differentiate gift income from operational income used in managing the daily operations of the Home.
- High school health career scholarships
- Activity Programs
- Covered patio
- St. Claire Mission Clinic
- Hallway decorations
- Mechanical Lifts
- Special Nursing mattresses
- Massage Therapy furnishings
- Pet therapy program and supplies
- Parkview Apartment Furnishings
- Emergency Generator
The Elsie Turner Bootstrapping Program enables employees at Morrow Home to pursue a health-care profession by providing financial assistance for their educational costs. The employee agrees to be employed at Morrow Home in their new professional capacity one year for each $2,000 of financial assistance they receive. This program helps build and maintain professional staff at Morrow Home as well as assisting the employees in advancing into health professional careers. Your gifts to this program will he good investments in people caring for our residents and tenants.
Morrow Memorial Home is always growing and improving its facilities to meet the ever-changing needs of the community\'s aging population. The Foundation provided almost $500,000 in financial assistance toward the following projects:
- 1993 Nursing Home addition (55 new beds),
- 1994 Homestead Apartments renovation (24 apartments)
- Parkview Apartments (22 apartments)
- Marycrest Apartments Assisted Living (24 Suites)
- Bridgepath Apartments Advanced Assisted Living (28 suites)
- 2012 Meissner Transitional Rehabilitaion Unit (11 suites)
- Total amount of gifts to the Home equal over $650,000.
Gifts designated toward the Building Fund will help with current or future building expansions pursued by Morrow Memorial Home.
Morrow Home and its Foundation are committed to providing quality, Christian care to the aged and handicapped of our community. Your gifts will help us continue this grand tradition that began in 1917. You may designate your donation to go toward specific projects of your choice.
Thank you for your continuing support of gifts and prayers.