Getting Involved with Morrow Home Community
- Volunteer Services: Please come volunteer. There is no age limit for volunteers helping with cooking & kitchen work, exercise groups, cards and other games, music activities, birthday parties, outings, church programs, socials, mail delivery, visit resident, shopping cart attendants, pet therapy, helping with letter writing, and sharing a craft, hobby or musical talent.
- Meals in Motion: Come help us deliver meals to people in our community and be the highlight of their day!
- Mary Morrow's Attic: Retail shop filled with gently used clothing, household, seasonal, small furniture, beddings, books, antiques, collectiibles & more at rummage sale prices.
- Auxilliary: Read our Morrow Home Messenger that lists seasonal activites.
- Lists open positions as an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Quality Child Care: Come see our daycare facility.
Contact us at 608-269-3168